|Samsung 12kg Front Load Washer Inox WW12TP84DSX|
Enjoy efficient cleaning, even at low temperatures* with Eco Bubble™ technology. Detergent is turned into bubbles, so it quickly penetrates fabric and removes dirt easily, while saving energy and protecting its color and texture**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40°C without Eco Bubble (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary.
** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, comparing a normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action.
Spend much less time washing. When activated, QuickDrive™ reduces the washing time by up to 50%*. Its ‘Q-Bubble™’ technology’s dynamic drum rotation and additional water shots create more abundant and powerful bubbles, so detergent penetrates faster and washes quickly and gently.
* Tested on WW7000T compared with Samsung WW6500K. Saves 50% time on Cotton (40℃, half load) cycle with washing performance within ±5%. Based on Intertek data.
Cut your laundry time and get clothes thoroughly clean. Super Speed washes a load in just 39 minutes*. QuickDrive™ saves time by enhancing the detergent action, while Eco Bubble™ ensures powerful cleaning. The rinsing time is shortened using Speed Spray and it accelerates the spin speed.
Give clothes a deep, hygienic clean with steam. This removes ingrained grime, 99.9% of bacteria* and inactivate allergens derived from house dust mite in the laundry.** Hygiene Steam cycle reduce exposure house dust mite, cat, dog, grass pollen and fungi.***
* Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course. Removes 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. Individual results may vary.
** Based on the Intertek test report for the Hygiene steam course.
*** Based on The British Allergy Foundation (BAF) test report for the Hygiene Steam course, Allergy UK considers that this product will, in proper use, reduce exposure house dust mite, cat, dog, grass pollen and fungi.
Digital Inverter Technology utilizes strong magnets for a quieter* and more powerful performance, but consumes less energy than a Universal Motor. By eliminating the use of brushes, it provides outstanding durability** – backed-up by a 10 year warranty.
* Generally, the level of reduction is 5dBA and 3dBA for washing and spinning cycle respectively. The data is based on ERP label, F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with a Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg 1400rpm WF1804WPC with a Universal Motor.
** Awarded a 23/20 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances.
Keep the door and inside of your washer hygienically clean. Drum Clean + removes dirt and 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria* from the drum, without costly detergent. A powerful water jet and fast spinning also remove grime from around the door gasket. And it notifies you when it needs cleaning**.
* Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria from the inside of the washer and removes dirt from the rubber gasket. Based on testing by Intertek of the Drum Clean + cycle.
** Provides a notification after every 40 cycles.
Stop wasting detergent and avoid the tedious task of cleaning the detergent drawer. The StayClean Drawer ensures that more of the detergent is washed away with a specially designed water flushing system. So, there’s less unsightly soap residue and the tray stays cleaner and more hygienic.
|Gross Weight||74 kg|
|Length / Depth||69 cm|
|Net Weight||71 kg|
|Product Height||85 cm|
|Product Length / Depth||65 cm|
|Product Width||60 cm|
|Load Capacity||12 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Rating||A+|
|No. of Programs||14|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400.0000|
|Water Consumption||0 l|