Online shopping? Same day delivery? Click and collect? The jargon nowadays seems to be as advanced as the tech currently out on the market.
Things certainly have changed, who would have thought when computers and mobile devices came around we’d be doing things on them like watching movies, sharing GIFs and memes, connecting with people oceans apart, and doing all the shopping we want? Innovation seems to be moving at the speed of light. I mean look, we’ve gone from having to go into an actual store to make a purchase to now clicking on an item and voila, it’s ours. All you need these days is a good internet connection, money, and you can get whatever your heart desires. Convenience is now the new buzzword.
We get it, it’s a fast-paced world, there are microwaves to shorten the cooking time, google to save you a trip to the library, and apps for all the conveniences and organization inbetween, so waiting is no longer ideal. Having to go for days or even weeks without an appliance or that big screen TV you’ve already bought, and the delivery fees that come with getting it to your doorstep can be a drag.
Why not simplify your life even further with our Click and Collect function, and get the most out of your online shopping experience. All you need to do is buy online, and make use of click and collect. Not only will you get your goods quicker, you’ll also save on delivery fees, all at no extra cost to you.
Simply follow these easy steps and cut out the middle man:
1. During checkout, choose Click & Collect and select your store.
2. We'll then show you when you can expect your order to be ready.
3. Once you’ve confirmed your order, we’ll send you a "Ready For Collection" email. This is a separate email from your order confirmation.
4. Bring your ID, payment, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
5. Look for the “Click & Collect” point in store, or ask one of our friendly staff.
6. Smile broadly as you walk out with your brand new items.